The Type of Information We Collect from You:
The information we will collect from you will depend upon the use of "KIds Jungle" website. We will collect information from you, when you Purchase any product, visit our website or contact us for our services.
We may collect the following information from you;
A. User-provided information
- Account Information. When you sign up or register for a "KIds Jungle" Account, we require certain information such as your name, email address, date of birth, etc.
- Profile Information. To use certain features within the "KIds Jungle", we may also ask the user to complete a profile, which may include your address, phone number, gender etc.
- Payment Information. We may collect your financial information (like your bank account, credit card, PayPal information) when making any purchase through our website.
- Communications with "KIds Jungle" Via Live Chat or Other ways. When any user or customer communicates with "KIds Jungle" using our support contact form, support email or live chat options including but not limited to Skype chat, a phone call, etc. We may collect information through your communications with our customer support team via the support email or live chat options or other communications system that you may choose to contact us.
- Other Information. The user may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill our Service inquiry form, Landing Page from, conduct a search, interact with our online contests or promotion, update or add information to your "KIds Jungle" or interest with your social media account.
B. Information Collected via Technology.
To make our Site and Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
When you use the "KIds Jungle" we may collect information about the Usage Information, Location Information, Log Data, and Transaction Information, Cookies and Similar Technologies "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, etc. Also, we may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
We may use Google Analytics and other third-party vendors to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. This software uses their own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it.
Purpose of Collecting Your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personify the user experience.
- To maintain your interest with us.
- To Contact and communicate with you
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- To protect the security and safety of our users
- To send emails and text messages periodically or the time period, we decide to maintain better communication with you.
- To provide relevant contents as well as advertisements for our users.
- To conduct a contest, promotion, survey or other feature decides by 'KIds Jungle' in a better way.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including identification of when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors' use of our Sites
- To protect the security and safety of our users and Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies, including as is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (including subpoenas, search warrants, court orders) and law enforcement instructions and orders.
- Enforce our "Terms and Conditions,"
"KIds Jungle" does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data and In no circumstances, we do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data:
"Kids Jungle" takes reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data may be disclosed, in the following circumstances,
We may disclose your information
- With your prior permission.
- By the application of law within or outside your territory, legal process, litigation requests.
- By requesting from any governmental authorities.
- To protect our legal rights, liabilities, and interests.
We have sole discretion to take all reasonable steps to secure the information against unauthorized access or disclosure. In no event, we do not sell trade, rent or otherwise transfer your any identifiable information to any third parties except the above circumstances.
We may also disclose your personal information To any trusted third party, who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this as confidential information, and as well as in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. But we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Transferring Your Information:
"KIds Jungle" store designed for the global user or consumer. By using "KIds Jungle" store, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, for the purposes defined in this policy. The privacy securities and rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those in your home country.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA YOU ACKNOWLEDGED AND AGREE TO ALLOW "KIDS JUNGLE" TO TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES (I.e. ANY COUNTRY NOT PART OF THE EU). THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA FROM THE EU TO THIRD COUNTRIES IS CARRIED OUT BY THE "KIDS JUNGLE" ACCORDING TO "STANDARD CONTRACTUAL CLAUSES" PROVIDED BY THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION. THIS MEANS THAT DATA RECIPIENTS HAVE COMMITTED TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION STANDARDS SET FORTH BY EU DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION. AND WE WILL PROCESS DATA WHEN
- YOU HAVE CLEARLY CONSENTED TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, FOR EXAMPLE, WE MAY SEEK TO OBTAIN YOUR CONSENT FOR OUR USES OF COOKIES OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES, OR TO SEND YOU MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS.
- WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SERVICES OR TO RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRIES,
- WE HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION TO USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WE HAVE A LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ENSURE AND IMPROVE THE SAFETY, SECURITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICE.
"KIDS JUNGLE"DOES NOT SHARE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR TRANSACTIONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, OTHER THAN AS SET OUT IN THIS POLICY. NO OTHER THIRD PARTY RECEIVES YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR OTHER TRANSACTIONAL DATA EXCEPT FOR APPROXIMATE LOCATION / GEO-LOCATION INFORMATION WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR OR USE THE BOOKING SERVICE AND THOSE WITH WHOM YOU HAVE TRANSACTIONS AND SHARE THAT INFORMATION.
In no circumstances "KIds Jungle" do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
How Do We Secure Your Information?
“KIds Jungle” has committed to protect or safeguard the information provided by you. We take all reasonable and necessary steps to protect the information provided by you from unauthorized access. We follow commonly accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. We are also using SSL CERTIFICATE security system for ensuring and protect the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storages is 100% safe and secure. Therefore, we are not in the actual position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can submit us an email we may take all reasonable steps and may allow third parties and who store or assist us regarding store your personal information and adopt proper security measure to safeguard your information for ensuring security.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you want to change, update or access your Personal Information, you may do so by By emailing us or by logging into your account on the Site. To protect the user's privacy and security, we may verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information and/or Property Information.
Our site use "cookies" to enhance User experience. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.. Cookies can compile information about your browsing habits and can also enhance your browsing experience. We use a standard cookie warning pop up box on our website
- To understand browsing habits on the Sites;
- To improve your user experience on this website;
- To remember your preferences;
- To help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity
- To help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction
- To enable this website to function properly
Personal data (if any) that we collect from you through cookies may be passed to our third party service providers, for one or more of the Purposes, for managing and/or administering our website, or for the purpose of data hosting/storage/backup.
You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that, by not accepting cookies, you might not be able to use all functionality of this site or its services. If you turn cookies off, some features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of The German Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG), multiple legislations, including Art.13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation). and other relevant law of your local territory of the user or customer. We and each user may submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local territory of the users.
We take children's privacy seriously. Our website complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act defined under the local territory of every user of our website. .We does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without the verifiable parent or guardian consent.
You may opt out of receiving emails and other messages from "KIds Jungle" by following the instructions in those messages.
We also hate spam or junk e-mail (unsolicited commercial e-mail) as you do. "KIds Jungle" endorses and complies with the requirement of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) and other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws. If you subscribe or connected with "KIds Jungle", it will always your option to unsubscribe immediately.
External Links Policy:
Change to this Privacy:
We don't track you personally and we never sell your personal data. Here is what we track: we track how users use our site in general so that we can make it better. We are monitoring traffic, usage activity, site performance, and we use general analytic tools so that we can improve your experience. We do not associate any of this data with you personally. We never sell or share your personally identifiable information unless required to do so by law.
Choices You Have About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit information to "KIds Jungle" store, in which case you may not be able to use our website or purchase any products from us. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within the "KIds Jungle" Platform about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings.
- Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us;
- Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
Duration of holding your personal information:
Your Acceptance of these Policies:
By using our website or make any order to our store, it's deemed to be your acceptance of this Policy and other terms and condition in this site. If you do not agree or acceptance of this Private Policy is not possible to you, please do not use this website or store.
How You Can Contact Us
FYI: Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.